Santa’s Carvery Lunches
Why not join us for one of our festive and fun Santa’s Carvery Lunches? Catch up with friends and loved ones before the busy Christmas holidays and enjoy a delicious traditional Sunday carvery lunch made from fresh local Yorkshire produce.
During lunch, watch the magic of your child meeting Santa as he hands out gifts in relaxed surroundings. Perfect if it’s your little ones first encounter of Father Christmas and Santa’s Grotto may seem a bit too daunting!
- Roast vine tomato soup, Parmesan flakes
- An assortment of hors d’oevres and salads from the cold display
- Roasted sirloin of beef, roast gravy (W)
- Roast breast of turkey, cranberry sauce (W)
- Roast leg of pork, crackling, apple sauce (W)
- Apricot and nut roast, seasonal veg, tomato jus (V)
- Served with Yorkshire puddings, stuffing, pigs in blankets, seasonal vegetables and potatoes
- Selection of cold desserts from the display, cream, fruit sauces (N)
- Selection of home-made desserts, with a festive twist
Hot desserts to order: Christmas plum pudding, rum sauce (V)(N) or Coffee and warm mince pie (N)
£24.50 per person. £9.50 per child (2-12 years) Under 2’s free.
Served from 12:30 -15:00 . Includes a special visit from Santa, who will arrive with a gift for all the children. Available on 17th & 24th December.
To make a booking for our festive celebrations please contact our events team on 0113 388 5818 or 0113 388 5708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.