Boxing Day Lunch
After all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas Day activities, why not treat yourself to some downtime and join us for our Boxing Day Lunch? Escape for a lunch for two or continue the festive celebrations with friends and family.
Our Boxing Day Carvery Lunch comprises a delicious and comprehensive menu containing local seasonal delights and the very best of Yorkshire cuisine, designed to satisfy the taste buds of your whole party. We promise there will not be a hint of Christmas turkey though!
- Pea and ham soup (W)
- An assortment of Hors d’oeuvres and salads from the cold display (N)
- Roast topside of Yorkshire beef, roast gravy (W)
- Honey and mustard glazed gammon (W)
- Roast pork loin, salted crackling, apple sauce (W)
- Baked fillet of Scottish salmon, dill butter sauce (W)
- Wild mushroom and asparagus Wellington, red pepper coulis (V)
- Served with Yorkshire puddings, stuffing, pigs in blankets, seasonal vegetables and thyme roast potatoes
- Selection of cold desserts from the display, cream, fruit sauces (N) Lemon posset, berry compote (V)(W)
- Hot desserts to order: Warm apple pie, vanilla custard (N)
Coffee and mints
£32.50 per person £14.00 per child (2 -12 years) . Under 2’s free. Including novelties. Served from 12:30 -15:00.
If you feel like you have indulged a bit too much the previous day, take a stroll around the grounds or make the most of our excellent location just a short distance from Golden Acre Park and Otley Chevin for a more invigorating pre lunch Boxing Day walk.
To make a booking for our festive celebrations please contact our events team on 0113 388 5818 or 0113 388 5708 or email email@example.com.