Top 10 Pinterest accounts for weddings
Planning a wedding can be a daunting task, even if you have some idea of what you want. If you have no clue where to start, you’re going to need some ideas and inspiration. This is where the internet and other people’s taste and creativity can be a godsend.
Pinterest is a great place to start looking for wedding ideas. Not only can you have a look at other people’s ideas, but you can also gather your own about everything from colour schemes to table decorations on your own virtual pin board. Take a look at our top 10 Pinterest accounts for weddings:
- Bridal Musings. This Pinterest is your new bible for wedding organisation and planning. It has boards featuring practically everything, from make-up and wedding stationary to engagement shoots and Honeymoon fashion. It’s a must-visit for confused wedding planners!
- Style Me Pretty. This gorgeous account is recommended by everyone from wedding bloggers to Vogue, and it’s easy to see why. Each board is a meticulously curated collection of floral headdresses, bridal shoes and wedding centrepieces. Style Me Pretty focuses on the tiniest details, which of course are the details that make the day so special.
- Brooklyn Bride. If you fancy yourself as a cooler, edgier kind of bride – as opposed to the fairy princess type – this Pinterest account will definitely pique your interest. Run by NY-based Vané Broussard, the account is absolutely packed with exciting, completely unique ideas guaranteed to kick off your wedding planning in fabulously creative style.
- Chic Vintage Brides. This beautiful account encourages you to immerse yourself in a world of timeless elegance, classic style and vintage Hollywood glamour. If vintage is your style, you’ll find all the inspiration you need at this Vogue-recommended Pinterest account.
- One Fab Day. This account has comprehensive ideas and advice for every bride, no matter what their budget. And it’s very pretty!
- MODwedding. If you want a Pinterest board that will practically plan your wedding for you, this is the one to go for. Its boards are packed with endless ideas, inspiration, advice and info, useful for all engaged couples.
- Stone Fox Bride. This account is super-cool, designed for the chic yet relaxed anti-bride. So, if you’re looking for laid-back wedding style inspiration, this alternative board is definitely worth a visit.
- The Broke-Ass Bride. If you want or need to get married on a budget, without skimping on the details or compromising the style of your wedding, this account is bursting with money-saving, beautifully creative ideas.
- Off-Beat Bride. There are accounts featuring ideas for alternative weddings, and then there accounts like this one that are seriously kooky. Check it out if you want a completely unique, off-the-wall celebration.
- Disney Weddings. If you want your wedding to be super-romantic and straight from the pages of a fairy tale, this Disney-inspired Pinterest account will be heaven. If this isn’t your style, this account should definitely be avoided – it even has a board dedicated to glass slippers!
Now that you’re bursting to the brim with ideas and inspiration for your big day, it’s time to start putting it all into practice. For weddings in Leeds, Weetwood Hall could be the perfect setting for all of your fabulous ideas – get in touch to start turning your dream day into a reality.