Pre match stays, sport training and performance camps
Weetwood Hall has a track record for hosting various performance training camps and is regularly chosen by top teams for pre-match meals or overnight stays and sports governing bodies to host training and performance camps for both professional and aspiring athletes.
Renowned for our 4* facilities, the Weetwood estate includes 100 acres of top notch sporting facilities, all wrapped up in private and tranquil surroundings.
If you are a team facing opposition in West Yorkshire, at Weetwood Hall you’re just a stone’s throw from the many great sports venues and action in the area. Here are some of the biggest sports venue in the area and their distance from Weetwood Hall:
- Leeds Carnegie Sports Centre – one mile
- Headingley Carnegie Stadium – 1.7 miles
- The Edge Leeds University Sports facilities – 2.8 miles
- Elland Road – 5.9 miles
- John Charles Centre for Sport – 8.9 miles
- Valley Parade, Bradford – 9.2 miles
We are ideally located to enable rugby, football, cricket, hockey and other sports teams to reach their match venue with ease. Later, teams can unwind, relax, dine and enjoy a great night’s sleep in our stylish bedrooms, which provide maximum comfort for the athletes.
Throughout the years we have gained valuable experience in hosting many professional sports teams so you can rest assure that we understand what it takes to be in the game. So if you are getting ready for a match in Leeds or looking for a base for your training camp we can offer following:
- Bed & breakfast rates
- Refrigerators in players twin rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pre match meals
- Meeting rooms for pre match tactic briefing
- Team lounge
- A dedicated room for your physio equipment
- Press conference room
- Complimentary access to nearby Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness
- Access to a range of high-quality support services from sports massage, expertise in strength and conditioning to sport physiotherapy
- Onsite sport facilities – Sports Park Weetwood