Leisure club – Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness
Residents of Weetwood Hall enjoy complimentary access to the nearby Cookridge Hall Health and Fitness with transport provided at designated times. The superb facilities include:
- Gym with brand new equipment spaced over two floors:
- Cardio floor offers a large number of cross trainers, treadmills and bikes as well as boxing area, battle ropes, stretching area, Kettlebells and ViPR.
- Equipment and weights area offers a wide range of weight machines, free weights as well as a good range of kettlebells, exercise balls and the new ViPR system along with a TRX suspension training system.
- Studio classes: aerobics, pilates, zumba, spin and new Body Combat classes – high intensity martial arts inspired cardio class
- Gym classes: boxercise, circuits, Hot Abs, TRX and Kettlebell classes
- Personal training
- 20m indoor pool with children’s pool and spa
- Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Health and beauty spa
- Physiotherapy includes: acupuncture, massage, Pilates, manipulation, trigger point, myofascial release and rehab exercises
- Ofsted-registered crèche